NCAA Indoor Championships 2012 Info
The NCAA Division 1 Indoor Track and Field Championships begin today at the Jacksons Indoor track in Nampa, Idaho, and there will be 10 Ivy Leaguers competing today and tomorrow. The Ivy League schedule is as follows (fully competition schedule can be found here):
Friday, March 9th:
5pm: Men’s Mile Preliminaries (Princeton’s Peter Callahan)
5:30pm: Men’s Shot Put Final (Cornell’s Stephen Mozia)
8:05pm: Men’s 5000m Final (Princeton’s Donn Cabral)
9:25pm: Women’s Distance Medley Relay Final (Dartmouth)
Saturday, March 10th:
3pm: Men’s High Jump Finals (Penn’s Maalik Reynolds and Cornell’s Montez Blair)
6:15pm: Men’s Mile Final
8:10pm: Women’s 3000m Final (Dartmouth’s Abbey D’Agostino and Columbia’s Waverly Neer)
There are many ways a fan should be able to follow the meet over the next two days:
- NCAA.com will be providing live streaming of the qualifying rounds and finals, live states, and highlight videos over the next two days. There have been reports that the Boise State Athletics website may also be having a live stream of the event at broncosports.com but nothing is currently on their displayed schedule. If Boise State is streaming, please let us know.
- ESPN3 will also be streaming the championships on March 9th from 7:30pm to 11:45 pm ET and March 10th from 8:00pm to 11:15pm ET.
- If the live streaming does not work out, follow Flotrack on twitter (@flotrack) as they will be providing updates. Flotrack is also hosting a National Championships page if you do not have a twitter account.
- A tape delay of the championships will air on Sunday March 18th on ESPNU.
- Keep checking back at HepsTrack.com as we will try to update once we get news of how our athletes are doing.
Good luck to everyone who is competing today and tomorrow. Go HepsNation!