That’s Julia Ratcliffe of Princeton back in her street clothes after taking second in the weight throw at her first Heps.
The men’s weight throw has concluded and the winner was Ben Glauser of Harvard, whose fouled on his first attempt and improved steadily with each throw, ending with a best of 63-6 3/4. Cornell sophomore Stephen Mozia, the heavy favorite in the shot put, was second.
We expect to see Glauser decked out in a John Harvard suit any time now.
The weight throw for men:
1. Ben Glauser, Harvard — 19.37m (63-6 3/4)
2. Stephen Mozia, Cornell — 18.51m (60-8 3/4)
3. Thomas Servino, Dartmouth — 18.10m (59-4 3/4)
4. Bryan Rhodes, Cornell — 18.08m (59-4)
5. Matthew Polega, Harvard — 18.06m (59-3)
6. Duncan Dickerson, Columbia — 17.46m (57-3 1/2)