Weather Forecasting Update
Boo. Happy Halloween everyone!
Fortunately, the scares will not last into this weekend. According to National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), there is now no chance of rain for Heps XC on Saturday but there will be some rain coming through tonight and tomorrow.
- Today: A slight chance of showers after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 66. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight: Showers, mainly after 11pm. Low around 59. South wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Friday: Showers before 11am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 11am and 2pm. High near 73. Breezy, with a south wind 17 to 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Friday Night: A chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. West wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 64. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
But our HepsNation weather forecasts says “Partly sunny with 100% of awesome racing. Bring your flags, cowbells, horns, anything for cheering.”