First Major Snow of 2016
It looks like this winter storm that is lumbering up the East Coast might be making minimal changes to this weekend’s indoor track & field schedule.
As least of Friday 9am, we only know of one major schedule change – Princeton’s Tiger Open will now be held on Sunday and start at 5pm (it had previously been scheduled for Saturday).
Otherwise, the rest of the HepsNation schedule appears to be on schedule.
- Brown and Harvard will trek to Boston for the Northeastern University Joe Donahue Games at the Reggie Lewis Center, which will start today at 2:30pm.
- Columbia will head to the Staten Island Ocean Breeze Track & Field Facility for the NYC Gotham Cup on Friday evening. The event will be covered by Runnerspace.com
- Cornell will host their Upstate Challenge today and tomorrow. Today’s action will focus on the multi-events, with the remaining action taking place on Saturday at 9:15am. Heat sheets are available here and here, while live results are available here.
- Dartmouth will be hosting Columbia and Yale at the Leverone Fieldhouse on Saturday for their annual tri-battle. Lancer Timing will be providing live results (sorry – no Ivy League Digital Network stream this week)
- Harvard will be sending some of their squad down to Louisville, KY to participate in the Rod McCravy Memorial Invitational. Heat sheets are up and there should be live results available through Branch Sports Tech.
If you are on the East Coast this weekend – be safe and warm! We’ll update this post if we learn of any additional major schedule changes.